For the Love of the Game Session – June 2019
SALT Sport and Life Training is a not for profit provider of education,culture and leadership programs
• All presentations are engaging and highly interactive
• Presenters are experienced, qualified teachers
Topics covered in the presentation include:
• Why do kids love sport?
• How can sport prepare us for life?
• Life is sport or sport is life – finding balance
• Sport and mind health – when does it become more than a game
• Sport and Identity
• Managing success
• Managing disappointment
• The role of parents
• How can parents best show support?
• Barracking or bullying?
• Positive encouragement
• Reflective questioning and active listening
• Parents and umpires
• Parents and coaches